Monday, July 25, 2011

Heartache .

Hi peeps. It's been a very long while since I posted something new. Life as a student in a boarding school ain't that easy when there is no internet connection and a laptop. On this very night I would like to post something about someone I really like the most. I've been ignoring her lately under some reason. Its not because I hate her, but I wanna stay away from her for the benefits of both of us.

Every time I walk pass you, there would be a sudden feeling which I can't really describe. I don't even know why does that feeling came attacking me. But, when I recall, it's something that people call as LOVE. It was a strange feeling because how can I fall in love with a person whom I think already has someone to be loved? Plus, she seemed to be very close to this one particular guy at my school. Every time they meet each other, they'll interact as if they are lovebuds. And to be frank, it bothers me the most when she meets him.

As time passes by, you started to show some signals. You played along my jokes and you started to be open towards me. So, I took a brave step and told her about the feelings that I kept from the start. Unfortunately, my attempt was unsuccessful because I was too nervous to do so. I waited, and waited, and waited, and waited. Until now, I still haven't express my feelings to her yet. Whenever I tried to tell her the real deal, my voice seemed to become sore and phlegm starts to accumulate in my throat. It made me so hard to talk. God, please help me get through this. I want this girl to be mine so badly that I'd sacrifice anything just to get her. She's the sweetest thing I've ever seen and hold.

Goodnight. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment