Thursday, December 20, 2012

Predictions for 21 . 12 . 2012 .

Hello again bloggers and readers! I am finally back after a very long pause from blogging. :)

As you can see from the title up there, *pointing up* I'm gonna talk about the nonsense and craps about the predictions of what's going to happen on 21 . 12 . 2012. Well, aside from the cool arrangements of number, according to the Mayan's calendar, doomsday is going to happen on that date. Frankly, I seriously DON'T BELIEVE it.

As stated by my religion which is Islam, doomsday will happen when those major signs of doomsday starts to appear. As far as I could see by now, there are only the minor signs of doomsday that is seen. So, to all of you who believes that the date stated above is the actual doomsday, I want you to take a rest and meditate and pray more to God for guidance and calmness.

I think that is all I have to say for now. Goodbye and thanks for reading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment