Thursday, April 3, 2014

pretty much clueless

I knew I didn't want to go back Sabah when I realized of how boring and dull it will be if I go back home. Basically, I will have to stay home alone and not having anyone to talk to. Most of my friends are still in college by the time get back home and that makes it even more boring because I won't have any purpose to go out. To make things a little bit more sadder, I don't have a driving license and a car. Yeah my life sucks and freaking boring I know it. 

Being the first child ain't always like how you think it would turn out to be. I don't get treated like one, I don't get what I want, I don't get what others get and I don't enjoy my life as much as I enjoyed living with my friends. Living with your friends definitely feels way different than living with your family. It is as if you are free to do anything you'd like. Try living with your friends lah then you'll know how much more fun it is rather than to stay home with family. I'm NOT saying that I hate my family okay. It's just that they're not that outgoing. 

I'm too bored to write anymore. I'll continue later perhaps with something else. Currently reading the perks of being a wallflower


No comments:

Post a Comment