Friday, January 28, 2011

why? :'(

From the look of her reaction, it seemed like she is the one. Then, a single Facebook status changed EVERYTHING. 360 degrees.

This girl has been friend of mine since I was 14 years old and now, she is my classmate. Everyday, I'd sense something very weird about her. Sometimes I thought that it was love, and sometimes I think of it about something else. Frankly, most of the time I decipher the weirdness as love. Yeah, I know that it sounds very awkward, but that is the truth. And nothing I can do to change it.

One day, which was today, I encouraged myself to approach her virtually/through Facebook. I went through all of her posts in her profile, and I liked most of her statuses. Gradually, she responded to all of my actions towards her statuses by liking my statuses. Among all of her statuses, I found one status which pretty much gave me some info about the guy she likes. Honestly, I have a strong feeling that the guy she's in love with is me. And I held on to that feeling.

Eventually, the real deal happened. While both of us were busy chatting in Facebook instant messenger, she posted a status that sounded like this, '♥ : npa ndk on9 time aku on9...hurm..~'. From that moment, my world fell apart, and it shattered my fragile heart into million pieces.

Since that incident, I seriously lose all of my faith for love. In my mind, that would be the last time I believe in love. Goodbye LOVE. I've had enough of heartbreaks. And I swear that I won't be able to face another heartbreak anymore. :')
Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment