Sunday, February 13, 2011

Born This Way - Lady Gaga .

Last month, the Queen of Pop(Britney Spears) produced a new song. While this month, 'Fame Monster'(Lady Gaga) has produced a new song titled Born This Way! This song is highly anticipated by lots of people in the whole wide world after she sang a little bit of this song in the Video Music Award(VMA) last year. I still remember what did she wear on that very day: a 'dress' made up from pounds of meat. Some speculations said that her dress smelled bad because of the meat. Ewwww. However, if you haven't heard of this song yet, here you go.

p/s: The Music Video for this song is not published yet. Just the music. Enjoy~



So, did you like the song? I don't care what is your decision is but for me, this song is worth the wait! This song is simply Gaga and I LOVE it! I knew that she would produce this type of genre in her latest album. I think, this year is the right time for her to bloom and emerge as the REAL FAME MONSTER. Although I LOVE Lady Gaga, I would NEVER turn my back on Taylor Swift. It's just that, Taylor Swift writes ALL of her songs on her own and that made me LOVE her as much as I love my family and my friends and my cat. But, when it comes to Live singing, I would prefer Lady Gaga. I don't know why, but when Lady Gaga sings Live, her voice is great! It's like, she can really sing! What I'm trying to say here is, her voice is flawless when she sings Live. Huh. Anyway, I hope you liked this song as much as you like to do something that your really like.

Take good care of yourselves dear readers. XOXO.


2 comments: