Saturday, August 27, 2011

The Glee Project : Cameron Mitchell.














Cameron Mitchell .

He is one of my favorites in the Glee Project show. I've been watching him from the 1st episode and all that I realized is that he is indeed a good singer and actor. The look on his face and his voice is strong enough to make girls fall in love with him and go crazy. To be frank, I kind of melted when I heard him singing for the first time. Yeah, I kind of though.

Glee Project is a TV show which opens an opportunity for the Gleeks to be a part of Glee officially for 10 episodes. It is a great show because through the show, huge talents are being discovered. For example, Cameron. But, unfortunately he bailed out himself under some reasons that he could not really describe. If he didn't do so, I believe that he'll be the winner instead of Damian and Samuel. Maybe his religious convictions has something to do with it. Poor him. Opportunity is being left at stake for nothing.

Well, I guess that's all for tonight. I'm so exhausted after a whole day of hosting a family feast at my house today. It was hell of a fun though. ;)

Goodnight and Goodbye. xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment