Friday, November 25, 2011

Twilight Saga : Breaking Dawn Part 1


Childhood is the kingdom where nobody died. - Isabella Swan


As you can see from the picture inserted, I officially watched Twilight Saga : Breaking Dawn Part 1 on the first day of screening. This movie has been the most anticipated movie for this year next to Harry Potter Part 2. It has always been my dream of watching a movie on the first day of screening and thankfully, I did it.

Bought the tickets for 1:10pm show but waited for almost 25 minutes just because of a 'problemo' in the hall. Everyone couldn't seem to wait to enter the hall as it is like I said one of the most anticipated movie of the year. While waiting in the queue, we talked about our exam results. I was a little bit confident that I'll excel but at the same time, I don't think that I can. I told my friend to ask about my pointer and to my amazement, my guess was correct! I managed to excel in the final exam. Alhamdulillah. I was very excited and hyped as soon as I knew about my pointer. The door to Hall 6 has finally opened and people were rushing to get into it. I almost touched someone's butt in the mad crowd. *disgusting much.

The movie started in a blink of an eye. Jacob ran away immediately when he received the wedding invitation from Bella while Bella's mother and step father were so happy about it and not to be forgotten, Bella's lovely father smiled when he stared at the invitation. I guess some people can't seem to accept the fact that somebody's going to get married. Huh.

I didn't sleep through the movie because it was too damn freaking awesome. However, we were the only loud group in the hall. It was as if we own the hall and the cinema. Thankfully, the others didn't feel annoyed and the just let us be.

Movie Review:
   Twilight Saga : Breaking Dawn Part 1 was very amazing. You know, it's like you can feel what the actors and actresses are feeling. Their choice of wardrobe is fine. The movie really captured my attention from the beginning. And the way the end the story is beyond imagination because it really makes you want more for the Part 2. All in all, this is a very magnificent movie. You should NOT watch this with your family because there are some scenes which will bring you towards total awkwardness if you watch with your family. Perhaps you can bring your friend watch this movie. Just like what I did.

Rating :
***** 5/5


XOXO. Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment