Friday, December 18, 2009

Shop 'till You Drop!!

Yesterday I went shopping (school needs) with my family. I buy lots of stuff, since it was my mother's pay day. =P
I don't spent too much with my school needs, cause I can still use this year's one. But, I do spent a lot to the unnecessary things, such as, DVD's, magazines, foods, and much more.
Our first stop is at the Wisma Kebudayaan. There, I bought a school trouser, a belt and 5 pair of socks, ONLY. Then after that, we went to Karamunsing to buy our stationery. After finish choosing which pens and pencils that I want, I went to the magazines section. I was totally losing my mind cause there were lots of my favorite magazines! Such as People, BOP, and many more. After making up my mind which magazine that I want to buy, I chose the BOP magazine, since I have already collect many of the magazine. =)
After that, I had a Mcflurry(oreo).*Yummy!* Then, we went to Tanjung Aru Beach to have our dinner. Since I'm on diet, *=P I don't eat too much. I just ate a little amount of every dish.=)
After we finished our dinner, we head straight home.

*I'm feeling very happy yesterday!*

No comments:

Post a Comment