Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Miley Cyrus. . ( Artist Of The Month )

Hello peeps ! Well, I guess I'm a little bit late for Artist Of The Month posting in this month. And that's because I'm quite busy this month. I have to think about my PMR exam that will start this coming October, and I'm so worried about my first semester exam result. I haven't received my English, Science, and Bahasa Arab test paper yet. But I knew my marks for my Bahasa Arab paper, and it's quite disappointing and a little bit building, cause my marks is the highest among all of the boy-candidates in my class, and the disappointing part is, I got only 52%. But still, I must show my gratitude to God, for He had helped me during the exam. Okay, enough for the school thingy, and lets go on to the Artist Of The Month.


Her real name is Destiny Hope Cyrus.
She'll be 17 this year. (2010)
She was on the 23rd Of November 1992.

She has a great both voice and personality.
Although she went through lots kind of controversies,
she endured all of them very well.
She started to be popular when her tv series " Hannah Montana "
was shown on tv.
After that, almost every teenage girls wanted to be like her.
Above all, she is fantastic, and superb.
I ♥ Her.

Here's a song from her latest album which will be released on the 22nd of June 2010.


Lyric


Enjoy !

No comments:

Post a Comment