Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Best Hangout Ever !

This morning, me, Is, and Hanis went to Suria Sabah to watch Twilight Sage : Eclipse. We've planned this thing yesterday since I can't watch it with my friends from my class, I decided to watch it with them.

I took off from home at 1:15pm , and I was worried, cause I told them to wait for me there at 1:00pm. But thank God, they arrived at the same time as me. As we arrived, we went straight to the 8th Floor. It was extremely crowded! Plus, we're rushing because the movie will start at 2:00pm and its 2:05pm! When we asked the counter-girl, she said, " Ada tempat lagi, tapi cuma di depan la. ". Then Hanis said, " Lantak la. Bagi jak kami. ", and the tickets were on our hands, now it's time to hit the screen.
Although we sat on the front, and we have to look up as the screen was over the top of our heads, it was not disappointing. Plus the movie was AWESOME ! If I could rate the movie, I'll give it 10 out of 10. And there's a part of this movie that made me laugh. It was when Jacob said, " I'm hotter than you " to Edward when Edward asked Jacob to warm Bella up. Everyone in the hall was laughing out loud including us. And there's many other part that really made me laugh. But, I don't want to be a spoiler, so its better to keep it as a secret.

After the movie, we went to KFC and grabbed something to eat. I ordered KFC Jom Jimat with the rice and the others ordered something else. We ate the lunch full with enthusiasm, and we did take some snaps while we're eating. Thanks to Is, the photographer. Also, we didn't stop laughing until it's time to say goodbye. When we're already outside, Is suddenly took out his camera, and starting to take pictures of us again. This time, we posed, and made some cool moves in front of the camera. But then, Is's mother came to fetch him and all that's left was me and Hanis.

After approximately half an hour, both of our guardians came to take us home. It was such a great day. And I had such a great time with them. I wish I could do this again next time.

That's all for today. Goodnight !

No comments:

Post a Comment