Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My School SUCKS !

I am extremely pissed off right now. Literally. I feel like I want to scream and do a riot! You see, of course when you have a special occasion at your school such as, the last party you will, no, you are obliged to wear something fancy, and worth wearing. But, at my school, it's different. We were forced to wear the stiff school uniform! Gawd! In my opinion, it is indeed THE STUPIDEST idea in my entire life. Why on earth would anyone came up with such idea? I bet that person must be the most STUPID person on earth!

Okay, I made up my mind, I WILL NOT ATTEND THAT PARTY ! Yes, this is my final decision and I will not change it. I mean, what's the point? It would not be fun, instead, it will be so BORING, and DULL ! I would dare myself to bet with my friends that the surrounding and the atmosphere will not be the same like last year, where we can wear our fancy clothes and everything. Why do they do such thing to the students? This is like the worst aggravation ever! It's torturing and extremely excruciating! And I feel very sorry for my friend, who thought that this year's party would be Da'Bomb. However, it turns out that it would be the WORST party EVER.

Hmm, that's all for tonight's cursing. I'll continue cursing my school tomorrow. It's such a great thing to do. ahhh~
Goodnight. Sweet dreams, readers. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment