Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Happy Or Sad ?

My world is being turned upside down.
And I somehow miss my ex. Plus, she's not replying any of my messages lately. When I asked her why, she didn't give me any reason. It's bringing me down, although I have someone new to cheer me up. But, I'm begging you Ms. R , please reply my message so that I'll know what did I do wrong to you, and I swear I'll make it up to you.
In the meantime, please reply my message and tell me. I'm begging you. From a friend to another. And, truthfully, I miss you so badly, even though I have someone new in my life right now. Frankly, my tears are falling from my eyes, and I think you know what does that mean. Thanks. :)

For that, I give you Britney Spears's song, titled Everytime. This song reminds me of our previous relationship.


Enjoy !

No comments:

Post a Comment