Saturday, April 10, 2010

I think I still like n love you... ♥

  Whoa. After all these time, I thought that I've stopped liking and loving you. But it seems that, I still do love you. It's hard to forget a First-Love. Even though I am not as friendly like before, actually I still do love you. I know that you're with another guy now. But I don't want to mess things up. I know that you don't love me anymore. In that case, all that I have to do now, is hoping. Hoping that you would come back to me. Although I've said that, don't ever come back to me again. But actually, I want you to come back. Please. I'm begging you. When will you realize the kindness in me? When will you realize that we belong together? Another two years? Or four years?
  On top of all, I still love you. I know that this may seem a little bit awkward for you to know. But, the fact is, I still LOVE you.

p/s : I mean this.

No comments:

Post a Comment