Saturday, April 24, 2010

. empire of my life .

simplicity made my day.
after the additional class, I went to the English Language Club activity, which is supposed to be a movie-day, but it turns out that my friend the chairman, forgot to inform the teacher in charge, that we wanted to use the computer laboratory. and because of that, she was scolded harshly by the teacher adviser. i felt sorry and pity to her, because she's such an innocent girl. thus, she's the only daughter in her family. when she was scolded, i can see her eyes pumping tears to flow out from her eyes. but thankfully, she can handle her tears from falling down, very well. then, she followed the teacher into the teacher's room.

since we can't watch the movie, we played game, which is listening game. the teacher played a song called keep on movin and she asked us to fill in the blanks in the lyric. it was fun, and entertaining. after an hour, the meeting/activity was finish and i went back home early. there was nothing to be done that time. thus, my tummy needs food! when i arrived at home, it was like the normal days. the same people, same thing, same pet, everything's the same! i felt so tired and i decided to sleep after i finish my lunch. i woke up at 4:37pm. and i went straight to the toilet because, my tummy felt so sick. i digested lots of faeces! and as all humans faeces does, it stinks. after that, i watched the television, and fortunately, Twilight was on! although i've watched it many times, i'm not bored yet!

i checked my hand phone and i got 1 missed call. it was my cousin. we were planning on tutoring our niece about mathematics. but when i called her, she said that her mother can't send and fetch her from our aunt's house because it's raining, heavily. so, i conclude that, no tutoring today. i was like, "yahoo!" and at the same time, "boohoo!".  i took my bath at 6:10pm and after that, i do my homework. all of my homework are very difficult. especially mathematics and sejarah.

i ate my dinner at 8:35pm. i suddenly remembered that tonight is the Konsert Akademi Fantasia! i switched on the television and i finished my dinner in front of the screen.
well, today was an okay day for me. there was nothing special happened. so, i better get to bed.

nitey nitez!

No comments:

Post a Comment