Monday, August 23, 2010

PMR .

Gawd! PMR is almost here, and I'm not ready to face the exam yet! Well, I guess I have to stick up with my plan B, which is :
- Less online, maybe 1 time in a week, or none.
- Eat healthy foods which are good for my mind.
- Sleep early.
- Decrease my hand phone usage in these last hours.
- Sacrifice most of my times, to study including during my leisure.
- Lessen my singing times, or else, I'll lose most of my knowledge in my cute big brain.
- Pray, including Solat Hajat.
- Read more book instead of novels.
- Gain my confidence.

Okay, there you have it, summary of my so called plan B. I freaked out when I knew that PMR is in 40 days! I regret wasting my time. I wish I could turn back time, and realize that time is the most precious thing to me. But, I know, there's no use of regretting the past, just let the future be. In fact, everything happen for a reason. Perhaps, right now, I'll freak out, but when the day comes, I'll be extremely calm? -what a dream!-.
Well, PMR is in 40 days, and I'll promise to make the best out of it. I wonder, how will the students look like when the actual PMR day is here? Will they freak out? Or will they just relax and be extremely cool? Hmm, I don't know yet, but I hope I'll relax.
I think, that's all for today, I may update my blog on the weekends only, due to my plan B. haha.

Thanks for reading . ! Tatatititutu !

No comments:

Post a Comment