Tuesday, October 26, 2010

You are the only exception .

I have 2 good news! Firstly, I didn't come to school today! I am sooo damn happy today, because I got the chance to rest, watch the tV, wash my clothes, and many mooore to come! Secondly, I may get my dream girl today. I don't know yet whether she'll accept me or she'll kick me out of her life forever. So, to my dearest readers, please pray for me so that I'll excel in getting my dream girl. And to my ex, both of us are happy now, I wish the two of us the best in our own relationship. I hope your relationship with your new guy will lasts forever and same goes to mine. But last night, when I told my ex about my new girl, she didn't reply my message. And I assume that she is somehow sad. I don't know whether my assumption is right or wrong because there is no solid evidence to my assumption. However, I hope that you'd read this post because I want to tell you that I am so sorry if my action did leave some scars to you. I hate to break this up to you, but I am now loving another girl. And I have 1 request here... umm, stop liking me already, but as a friend, I could accept it, because you are the only exception. For that, I'll leave you with this music video, from Paramore titled, The Only Exception. Enjoy!


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment