Friday, October 8, 2010

Fullstop.

Well, it seems that you've found someone new. I knew that you wouldn't wait for me or at least care about my feelings. You do only what's best for you without thinking what it may do to me. And last time, you've said that you'll wait for me, and you'd tell me if you changed your mind. But now, did you tell me that you refused to wait, and find someone else instead of me? Did you even tell me that you've changed your mind? Instead, you told me that you have another guy, and you're loving that guy. I'm not furious or mad, but, at least, please care about my feelings, and tell me earlier that you're loving another guy, so that I'll stop waiting for you and move on with my life.

Just to let you know, I want to be the one you open up to, the one you tell all your desires to, the one who knows what you want, the one you tell your deepest secrets and the one you fall in love with. But, I guess all of my wantings are just dreams and it will never come true. I know I've been a bad lover before, but time goes by and I changed too. I promise you that I'll be more loving, caring and fun to be with for the rest of your life. You have my words and I'll prove it to you. Unfortunately, I can't prove it to you anymore for now you have someone else and I don't want to mess things up and be the spoiler to your relationship.

And one more thing, actually, I really am happy for you. If you think that you've broke my heart, please don't think it that way cause my heart is just fine. In fact, it is much better now because you found someone new whom you can share your secrets with, open up to, tell all of your desires and someone who knows what you want.

I'll always be your friend, I'll always be there for you when you need someone to rely on and you can always borrow my shoulders whenever you feel like crying. Last but not least, I wish you all the best in your future undertakings, and may God bless you now and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment