Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December is here !

Oh my God! After 11 months of waiting, December is finally here! This is it! This is the month that I've been waiting for! Even Taylor Swift made a song about December! And almost everybody in Facebook are waiting for December to come! Jeez, I don't know what's so special about December for them, but for me, this is a special month because, everything starts from last year's December. I don't want to talk about it, because it is so damn private. Nobody knows about it, except my diary and I. While this year's December, I'm hoping that something magical would happen like last year. Luckily, on the first day of December, which is today, something so miraculous happened! For further story, read this :

I HAD SO MUCH FUN WITH MY FRIENDS ! MY FRIENDS ARE THE BEST ! I ♥ ALL OF MY FRIENDS ! :D

p/s : i'm sorry, it's just that, i'm not in the mood for blogging right now. i am truthfully sorry. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment