Sunday, December 26, 2010

Satisfying Result !

Hey blog! I'm so sorry for neglecting you for almost 3 days. Anyway, I have a good news! I got 5A's 3B and 1C for my PMR examination! Truthfully, I was expecting lesser than this. But thanks to Allah the almighty, He gave me very satisfying result. Alhamdulillah. :)

Bahasa Melayu : A
Bahasa Inggeris : A
Mathematics : A
Science : A
Sejarah : B
Kemahiran Hidup - Perdagangan & Keusahawanan : B
Geografi : A
Pendidikan Islam : B
Bahasa Arab : C

Overall, I am very satisfied with my result. In fact, this is far more better than my Percubaan PMR. If you haven't read about my Percubaan PMR result, click here. Well, I guess, that's all for today's post. It's getting late, and I should probably be sleeping right now.
Goodnight Peeps !
Sweet dreams !
Take Good Care of yourself !
Love,
syafiQ .

No comments:

Post a Comment