Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Please .

Is it wrong to hangout with your female-cousins? Is it a sin to be a very kind and loving cousin? These questions are lingering in my head as I was asking permission from my parents to do a sleepover at my cousin's house tomorrow. I don't know why they didn't let me sleep at my cousin's house. Is it because I'm a boy? But that doesn't mean that I cannot hangout even with my cousins! That is so freaking snobbish! Or is it because my parents are being too over protective? Huh, I really want to know the reason. Unfortunately, I'm not Edward Cullen who can read people's thought. And because of that, I can't seem to know the reason. Believe me, if you are in my shoes right now, you are going to burst into anger because you cannot know the reason.


Being raised in a semi-big family with numerous females is very tough. Yeah, I know it is supposed to be very easy, and FUN. But in my experience, you should banish the word 'FUN' and exchange it with 'TOUGH'. A long time ago, when I was still a little child, I never complain about being in a semi-big family. However, everything turned upside down when I was 15! Why in the world, should I be complaining about this while I am 15?! Plus, it's December, I've been waiting for December to come because I really wished that everything would be alright for me, and I wished that December would be the cure or vaccine to my 11 heartbreaking months! Well, of course there are some beautiful things happened in December, but not all of them.

Well, if you read this, please pray for me, so that my parents will give me the permission that I really need to sleep at my cousin's house . THANKS ! :)
♥ Syafiq .

2 comments:

  1. Singgah sini n follow.. visit me back n follow skali ya.. hehe =)

    http://renunganask.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete