Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Editorial Photography.

Hello Bloggers. :)

Again, after a long time of no cam whoring, I started to fiddled back with my camera and took a few shots of my little sister as my model. She has always been my model. Haha. I just want to indulge myself into fashion  editorial photography because it seems so much fun! This is all because of watching too much of America's Next Top Model and reading too much of fashion mag. Well, these are the pictures that I snapped and edited. 

Addicted to Barbie Dolls.

Close up Beauty Shot.
Barbie Doll Maniac #2

Soft and light. 

Motion. 

Simple

Simple

Happy.

Motion #2


Motion with smize.


Motion #3

There you have it guys. Let me know what you think of these shots of mine. :) 
It's getting late and I'm sleepy. Goodnight everybody! 

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment