Sunday, March 17, 2013

Anticipation.

Hello blog. So here's the situation. SPM result is around the corner, I can seriously feel the pressure and it got me on my nerves. I'm not that sure of what and how to feel about it. Just for a sec, I was normal but for another sec, there I was lying on the cold hard ground. Ouh! Ouh! Ouh! Trouble! Trouble! Trouble!. Haha... I hate that song but I love Taylor Swift. :)

Back to the story, at this rightful moment, I don't feel anything about what's gonna happen with my result. I mean, I do want a good result regardless the fact that I don't always think about getting a good result. All I ever did was just go with the flow. When people starts talking about this upcoming result, there I go again with all the pressure and tension right by my side. I kinda think that my body reacts to the surroundings. haha.

I know most of you reader (do I have any? haha) would want to know about my SPM result. But all I can say to you is that, I will post about my result only if I pass with flying colors. If it turned out to be a bad thing, I'm sorry but my result will only be kept with me. Nobody will ever know except for my family and a few of my friends. Let's just hope that nothing bad will happen on the day I get my result. Just talking about this topic makes me nervous AGAIN! erghh.. I need to go to sleep. Goodnight.

I don't own this GIF. I got it from tumblr. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment