Tuesday, March 19, 2013

We Are Young.

Hello blog. :)

Today I went out to some places with few of my best friends to release all the stress and pressure that has been accumulated in our beautiful body for quite a very long time. At first I was a bit worried about going out 2 days before the SPM examination result to be announced. I mean, who knows if the happiness I felt before I get my result would affect my result? Sorry for being to superstitious. Hahaha.

I woke up early this morning just because of this hangout thingy. But I didn't take my shower directly after I woke up. Instead, I made myself a simple breakfast. Which is an egg sandwich. You know, you fried an egg sunny side up on a frying pan and put it in between two slices of breads with some chili sauce and butter. That is what I call as the simple but PERFECT egg sandwich. Oh you can also garnish your sandwich with some lettuces if you want it to be healthy. :)

Back to the story. After I finished my simple breakfast, I went upstairs and played the guitar just to waste some moments because it was only 8:40 a.m. and I needed to go out at 9:40 a.m. That's a 1 hour gap! Hahaha. To make this story short, I ended up being ready at 9:50 a.m. and I was a bit guilty when Hafiz told me that he was already at Wawasan Plaza waiting for me and the others. I rushed through the stairs and ran through the doors. As time goes by, I was already on the bus making my way to the city.

It was a big relief when I saw Hafiz sitting on the mini stairs on the entrance. After a short conversation between both of us, we went into the mall and waited for the others to arrive. While waiting, Hafiz bought a new pair of Fippers slipper and changed his shoes immediately. I guess he was not feeling comfortable wearing his shoes. It was already 10:30 a.m. and neither Ashraf nor Audrey has arrived yet. Hafiz was a bit pissed off because all of us promised to meet there exactly at 10:00 a.m. but I was the only one who arrived right on time. *gave my self a tap on the back*

Ashraf made it earlier than Audrey did. Ashraf was sent by his friend while Audrey took the hot and stuffy bus.  When all 4 of us were there, Ashraf changed the plan a bit because he decide to take a cab instead of the hot and stuffy bus. I was kind of surprised because I have never took a cab around the city. And I was more surprised when Ashraf paid the taxi fare all by his own money. I really thought that we were going to share our money and pay it together but obviously I was wrong.

As we arrived at the beach, which was our first destination of happiness, we got out of the taxi and headed straight to the public washroom to change. Well only Hafiz and Ashraf changed their pants. I didn't bring any. Same goes to Audrey. Then we chose a perfect spot to sit and rest. I was grateful because the weather turned out to be great. No rains but only clouds and the sun. Too bad I didn't bring my extra shorts because if I did bring, I could sit on the sand and make things out of it. But never mind. After we settled down for some times, Ashraf and Audrey went to the nearest stall to buy some drinks while Hafiz and I stayed under the roof. It wasn't long before I started to fiddled with my camera and took some pictrures.

After a few snapshots, Ashraf and Audrey came back from the stall. They also wanted to take pictures and join in the fun. Oh note that Ashraf is wearing the blue shirt while Audrey is the one who is wearing the red shirt.

Those were the only pictures I can upload to you because most of the pictures at the beach is not that good for public viewers. Hahaha.

It was almost 1:00 p.m. when we took off from the beach to go to our next destination. And again, Ashraf paid the taxi fare. Thanks so much Ashraf! This time I sat next to the driver seat so I didn't get the chance to talk crap with the others at the passengers seat. But never mind. So our next destination for happiness was at OneBorneo Hypermall! Frankly I was so excited because it has been a very long time since I got into this large shopping mall. I think the last time I went here was during the Education Carnival last month. As soon as we got into the mall, things were kind of blurry because all of us haven't decide on what to do. I suggested that we try the archery which is located at the same floor as the 1Fitness Gym. If I'm not mistaken, the 3rd floor? Oh and again, Ashraf paid the expenses. Thanks a LOT Ashraf! Just so you readers know, that was my first time playing with bows and arrows. It was not that fun though. I don't know why. But I feel like I'm the Robin Hood or Katniss Aberdeen. Hahaha. Here are some pictures.

Again, I felt guilty to Hafiz because I didn't take a picture of him with his bow. Sorry Hafiz.

After we've build up our accuracy and strength, we went to the next activity. Bowling! At first all of us were so interested and excited about bowling. After all, it has been quite a long time since we last played bowling. We got to the bowling station and asked about the price per game. I was madly shocked because it costs only RM5.50 per game! That is a ton of difference between the bowling station at OneBorneo and Centerpoint which costs RM7.00 per game!. BUT, the condition of the bowling alley was extremely disappointing. The bowling balls? They were ugly. We even had to change to a different lane because of the BAD condition of the bowling alley. It was pretty funny. Hahaha. Ashraf won the whole game and Audrey came in 2nd place while Hafiz came in 3rd. I LOST. But, whatever. I didn't get the chance to snap any pictures because I was crazily infatuated with the bowling balls. Hahaha. Just kidding. And still, Ashraf paid the bills of the bowling fees. Thanks very much Ashraf!

Obviously, all of us got tired because of the activities we did. So Ashraf decided to have our lunch. Still, we were stuck in the middle of the walkway because we didn't know where and what to eat. There were so many choices to be made. For that, we chose to eat KFC. It's affordable, tasty and finger lickin' good! Pictures are as follows :

Clearly, we enjoyed every bits of the fried chicken. But listening to Ashraf's life stories as a chef was more interesting. I can't tell you anything because all of his stories are considered as a top secret. Oh, my friend Azizzami Raidin did call Hafiz while Ashraf was busy telling stories. However I didn't talk to him. In fact, I didn't want to talk to him. Because I want to listen to his stories lively in front of him with my own bare ears. Just so you know, Ashraf paid the expenses again. I couldn't thank you more Ashraf!

The clock struck 4:00 p.m. and it was time to say goodbye to OneBorneo Hypermall. Audrey needed to be at home before 6:00 p.m. or else he will be grounded. Well, he is still 16 years old and under the supervision of his parents. We nearly took the bus but Ashraf didn't want to feel stuffy and all so we took the taxi again. The fare was also paid by Ashraf. I love you bro!

We arrived at Centrepoint KK nearly 5:30 p.m. As I've mentioned earlier, Audrey needed to be at home before 6:00 p.m. so we escorted him to the exit and said our farewells. Our farewells wasn't short. It took us almost half an hour just to say farewell to him. The moment Audrey left was saddening. But we got over the feeling just when Ashraf decided to survey for cellphones. There were lots of choices to be made by Ashraf but after we drank Yoyo's Milky Tea and walked around the mall for some moments, he finally made his bold choice. He decided to buy BlackBerry Bold 9780 if I'm not mistaken. Hahaha correct me if I'm wrong Ashraf. (If he does read this.)

Suddenly I got a phone call from my mom saying that she wanted me to get home as soon as possible. I was so shocked and I panicked. But in the end my mom wasn't that mad. She just wanted me to be careful at all times. This is ALL BECAUSE OF THE SULU STANDOFF IN LAHAD DATU. CURSE YOU SULU. Exactly at 7:00 p.m. all of us walked to the exit. I almost took the bus but since I was terrified of PILAKS and SULU, I decided to take a cab instead. Well, all 3 of us actually took the cab. Hahaha. Just as I was about to take out my wallet, Ashraf abruptly lend RM50 to the taxi driver. Man, I was shocked as hell. He paid everything! I was speechless.

The time was ticking and I needed to get home as soon as possible. All of us got into our respected cabs. I was in the same taxi as Hafiz since we're on the same way. Ashraf had to be alone because of the opposite direction that we were to head. Thankfully ALL 4 of us safely arrived at our own house.

Today was such an amazing day for all 4 of us. There's nothing better than a good friendship that has been reunited. After all, what friends are for if they don't make you happy and do crazy stuffs? Life would be lonely if friends do not exist.

I think that's all for today's post. I'm tired and I need some sleep. Goodnight. I leave you with a song by Fun. It's perfect for this post. Until next time, goodbye readers. :)


  1. Hello syafiq.. Just happened to be online at the moment and saw your new blog's post. I can tell that you had a wonderful day with your friends today, it's cool to be able to hang out with the school mate like you do, enjoy every moment spent with your friends as you may not get the time to do so when everyone is busy handling the future. :)

    And good luck for your SPM! Don't forget to share the happy news here.

    Germaine Tee

    1. Thanks Gee. :) For your information, I did post an entry about my SPM result. Don't forget to read it.