Sunday, December 4, 2011

A Friend In Need, Is A Friend Indeed.

Hello bloggers. :)

I just got back from Tambunan, my hometown. So, if you're expecting me to be extremely exhausted, I AM. :))

Based on the title, it is very obvious that I'm going to write about someone that I adore and love the most. The person is,*drums rolling* Khairul Akmal Bin Kula or better known as Ello Bijak in his Facebook account.

7th July 2008 was the historical and important date for both of us since that was the first day we've known each other. To be frank, I have never interact with him before 7th July 2008. All I did was walk past him or to be straight, ignored him. HAHA. However, everything turned 360 degrees when a friend of mine accidentally left me and him on a table in the cafeteria. ALONE. That is where things got more and more interesting.

I was writing something on a book when he suddenly broke the silence. If I'm not mistaken, these were the dialogues I remembered.

Akmal : *sliding his fingers through a random page in my book.* wui, aku suka ni pegang2 yang bekas kena tulis di belakang kertas ni. kadang2 pandai juga aku termimpi2 time pegang2 ni bongol2 kecil. haha.

Me : oh ya ka? ummm, lain juga. haha.

tut.tut.tut.tut.tut.....
And that is all that I remembered. HAHA. Sorry.

As time goes by, both of us began to be more rapidly seeing each other most of the time. But, there is that 1 thing that made both of us very close. Singing. :) I don't know why, but, singing somehow made us closer day by day. Oh, and we frequently escaped the assembly. We were so baddass back then. *smiling like a freak.

2009, secrets were broken and BAM, we became BEST FRIENDS. :)
Since then, he taught me how to be this and that and so many things! He's kind of my role-model. HAHA. We often share our thoughts about things and most of all, PEOPLE. Although sometimes people label us as GAYS.  WE DON'T GIVE A DAMN YA KNOWW. \m/  cuhs we ROCK!

2010 was the climax of our friendship. BEST FRIENDS has been upgraded to BFFs. On the first midterm holidays, I slept at his house for 2 days and it was friggin awesome. That was the first time my father allowed  me to go for a sleepover at my friend's house and I was so damn happy. 1 whole night we didn't sleep because there were too much stories finally unfolded. Oh, PMR was around the corner and we did some revision. :3 *we were like angels back in 2010. haha. When the results were out, another mystery was revealed. WE ARE COUSINS. Yep, long distanced cousins. I mean, VERY LONG.

2011, we separated into our own ways. I went to MRSM and he went to Sabah College. It was quite saddening ya know. We've been on the same school for 3 years and separated. Well, our friendship didn't end on that very day though. We're still in contact even though we're miles and miles away. Facebook is always there for us. DiGi enhances our communication. So yeah, we're still BFFs.

To sum everything up, I just want to say that, a Friend is someone who you can count on for the rest of your life. But please make sure that your friends are F-R-I-E-N-D-S. :) That's all for tonight.

Adios.
Roger and Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment