Wednesday, December 14, 2011

One Direction - What Makes You Beautiful



"that's what makes you beautiful" - One Direction : What Makes You Beautiful. 






Hello Bloggers. :) 


on this very night, I want to make things DIFFERENT. instead of typing neatly, let's type chaotically. :D 


okay, here goes nothing. *fingers crossed. 
firstly, I bought the latest issue of Galaxie last morning and I was kind of excited because it's the 'Music Issue'. the front page pictures were Kelly Clarkson, Justin Bieber, Nicole Scherzinger, Charice and Joe Jonas. well, from the look of the front page, I have to admit that it is indeed exciting enough to attract buyers' attentions. I mean, all of them are AWESOME and HOT and SUPERB. on the first page, the excitement was still there. as I go on to the next page, next page, next page. the excitement DROPPED. T,T i dont know why but the pages got boring and boring and so on. until that one point, I feel like, 'this is the worse issue ever'. aside from the songwords section and the posters given, the rest was just a piece of expired apple pies.*have to be cautious about my language.* anyways, today was BORING. there was nothing to be done and there's nothing so special about today. just an ordinary day. oh, and thank God, I am still breathing fresh air and still eating edible foods. alhamdulillah. 


well, i guess that's all for now. bye. 
p/s : enjoy the video. One Direction. \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment